Mr. Noritaka Noda is president of Ikenobo Ikebana NYC Chapter and also the first and only US special professor recognized by Ikenobo Headquarters in Kyoto, Japan.
Ikenobo is the original and the oldest Ikebana School from Japan. With almost 600 years of history, the school continues to evolve with the introduction of new materials and new styles. We welcome you to study both the traditional and modern Ikebana with us.
Reviews & comments from workshops and classes
- “Thank you so much for the wonderful Shimputai workshop.” ~ ES
- “We really appreciated this unique approach. We will carry with us going forward. Thank you.” ~ G
- “Thank you very much for teaching the workshop today. We learned at lot from you.” ~ AML
- “Domo arigatou gozaimasu. It’s nice to have you in-person doing instruction.” ~ H
- “I have been following you on Instagram for many years – love your ikebana. Thank you.” ~ S
- “Thank you for your wisdom and knowledge. I learned a lot” ~ A
Ikebana Ikenobo Classes
In-person classes for all levels at the Nippon Club
For class schedule, fees and registration details, please visit Nippon Club class information pages below. In-person classes are held at the Nippon Club located at 145 W 57th St, New York, NY
- These classes are for beginner, intermediate and advanced level study.
- Each class size is limited. Registration will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that some classes are already fully registered.
- If you are signing up for classes for the first time, please contact 212-581-2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org